I have had an up and down week, but have still managed all my workout and recovery day workouts.
My recovery days have been really good. I am doing a bike ride - 10km in 20minutes, a personal best as well as boxing with my husband. The boxing tested me out. In fact my arms were burning by the end and the muscle in my neck and shoulder are so tight i ended up with a killer headache. I however remained positive and got through my workouts.
I am going really well with my calorie intake, but not so well with the fat intake. I am aiming for 30g a day. The lowest was 31.5g and the highest so far is 44g. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have it under control.
I am waiting for my Rollerblades to come in the mail and am going to incorporate this into my recovery days (hopefully with no broken limbs). I would love to run, but shin splints are preventing this at the moment. Running on the treadmill is fine, but not on the road. Doesnt matter you just have to adapt I suppose.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment