Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 2 onwards and upwards

It is truly amazing the results you can get in as little as 1 1/2 weeks. I am not talking weight loss, but rather what one can sustain in intensity in that amount of time.After doing the big 5 circuit for the first tme 1 1/2 weeks ago, I could barely walk for 3 days and had to skip 2 days of exercise. I could only hold the plank for 20 seconds.1 1/2 weeks later, I pull up the next day in no pain and I can hold the plank for 60 seconds. last night i managed 3 planks at 60 seconds each time.

I am feeling a little flat though and am experimenting a bit with my protein and carbs intake. I am struggling on getting enough carbs now that i have eliminated processed food form my diet. I feel fine when i work out as i eat a large meal about an hr before i workout at night, its is just through the day.

I have made the decision not to take measurements or weight until the 6 week mark, I dont want to get obsessive and nor do I want to be disappointed if i have a bad week on the scales.I am lucky it isnt totally about wieght loss for me, it is about fat loss, toning and buidling some muscle.

1 comment:

Cate Brickell said...

ooh, you're a good girl... I'm sitting here, munching on chocolate, with my pants undone ~rofl~