It was the Queens birthday weekend here in Oz, so three days off. I am pleased to day, I got through the whole weekend without drinking or cheating.
I started the weekend with an hour of running around kicking the football down at the park. I seemed to be doing all the running however. After that I was stuffed and decided to do a workout that night. workout was tough but got through it. My legs were shattered, so instead of the 30minutes of high intensity cardio I did 5km of bike riding at a cracking pace. I did it in 10mins and 15 seconds. best result ever. Lets just say after that walking was a problem
I had a quiet day yesterday, but made sure a did a small amount of exercise - 20 minutes with the football again.
Going really well, I am certainly starting to work muscle groups that havent been worked ever.
I am feeling good - the desire for sweet stuff is starting to subside, I just have to remember to have some snacks when i am at home on the weekend as I get to around 5pm and want to eat a horse (so to speak)
Got my exercise bike the other day and picked up another DB bar - so i didnt have to keep stealing my husbands. So I am pretty set now.
I will try to get some picks of the gym and post them.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment