Well the week ended with a boxing and riding session on Saturday, while my husband was at home doing the garage sale and selling all my junk.
The weather was hot on Saturday, but I ended up working for the rest of the day.
Sunday I woke up sore in the pectoral muscle and shoulders and feared the worst. Ooooohhhh no I cant ski.
Went over to the neighbours house he stirred me up, so we all (our family and his family) went out to the river (Murray). Wayne our neigbour took us to a spot that we have never been too before. It was pretty cool as it was protected from the weather.
So anyway, I was too scared to go for the first ski incase i couldnt get up, so my husband graciously took the first spot.
It was my turn, the water was beautiful and yipeeeeeeeee I got up first go. not to say I didnt crash twice, but I got the first ski for the season off my back.
BRING IT ON. I cant wait for the next ski. I need to work on technique so the next ski will be all about that i think.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment