Today is the end of week 4 of working with a personal trainer.
I committed to 4 sessions a week with her (3 x30min and 1 x 1hr). I have also committed to 2 -3 days on my own.
I am always very excited about going to training even though I cop a flogging every session.
I was away for work during the week and was lucky where I was staying had a gym but I was spewing that i missed my Tuesday morning session.
So on Wednesday when i got back even though i was sleep dperived i went in for a session.
In three weeks I have lost 2% Body Fat and 12.cm in total with the biggest loss around the hips and stomach.
I havent lost any weight which makes me a little sad as I am desperate to shed 8kgs by the 14th December.
I keep a food diary and my calories a good my fat intake in a bit up and dowm and dont talk to me about my carbs and protein.
I decided i needed nutironal help and strarted scouring the web for that help and would you believe it found Jenny Craig. Not only will i be eating a balanced diet. When the time comes that I no longer need to eat there food i will go through a transition back to my own food and have plans tailored to suit me.
Not only that i have 7 years of support, so if i derail again I can call for help. The best thing of all if I keep within 2kg of my goal weight after 12mths they well refund me 50%. OOOOeeee what a deal.
I remember when my mum was on Jenny Craig - oooh yuk. the food was foul she yoyoed all over the place. i can wait for the next 8 weeks as with my training and the right nutrition I am going to kick butt.
Stay tuned. I will post my monthly measurements.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment