
Well I am write into the exercise regime and am loving workin out. One of my friends has joined me on my 4 days a weeks torture with my personal trainer. Surprisingly she is enjoying it and i am enjoying her joining me.
We are both at two different levels of fitness. Her claim is she is fat and lazy. She isnt that bad. She has done a good job to keep up with me considering i have had 4 weeks of intense training up on her.
Well I decided after years and years to by a KICK arse road bike. I used to ride heaps and heaps when i was a teenager. In fact to ride 20 or 30km was nothing. But with work and living in the city it fizzled out. Well now i am back in the country and committed I have got right back into it.
so here she is my pride and joy. i have gone so over the top i have the pants the top the cleats and the shoes. I keep telling everyone its an investment. If i dont use it my husband will probably kill me.
I am going to go on a 50km circuit on the weekend, so i will let you know how that pans out.

No comments:
Post a Comment